The future of mobility is here! The Jazzy Air® elevates 10” in just 16 seconds, and safely drives at speeds up to 3.5 mph while elevated, allowing users to experience face-to-face social engagement. Jazzy Air empowers!
- Elevates or lowers while on the move
- Provides quick environmental access to countertops, table tops, cabinetry and shelving
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension enhances performance and stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting offers visibility in all environments
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- Seat and integrated footplate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Choice of 16” x 16” – 18”, 18x18-20 and 20x20-22 depth adjustable, high-back, reclining sport seat
- 60” lap belt
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
Downloads & Reading
Specifications for the Jazzy Air Full Size Power Wheelchair
||Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)
Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
||6" solid casters
||6" solid caster
||Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive
||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)
||Active-Trac® (ATX) w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology
|High-Back Seat (max. size)
||20"W x 20"-22"D
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range
||23" - 33"
||40A, PG VR2
|Battery Size (2 required)
||12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
||25 lbs. each
|Standard Battery Charger
||Up to 15.29 miles (U-1), up to 18.29 miles (40Ah)
|Weight of Heaviest Piece5
||181 lbs. (seat weight included, tools required to remove seat)
|Standard Seat Weight
|Standard Seat Size
||18" x 18"-20"
||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
- Without front riggings.
- Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
- Does not include seat or battery weights.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
Our Return Policy:
This item is covered by the Diamond Best-on-the-Web 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Diamond within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from Diamond, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a at 1-800-977-3002